We cannot wait for the return of the best Touring Car championship in the world! Top teams, top drivers as the best saloon car racing action is guaranteed at this special Knockhill 50th anniversary season event.
The British Touring Car Championship has been regarded as the best saloon car racing championships in the world and this year will be no different featuring the third season of the new hybrid era for the BTCC. Top professional race teams with some of the best racing drivers in the world do battle at up to 140mph throughout a packed grid of Toyota's, Hyundai's, Honda's, BMW's, Ford's, Cupra's and more.
With updated hybrid engine regulations, super close racing and a new three part "Top 12" and "Quick Six" qualifying format, everything is designed to spice up the overtaking even more!
Practice, qualifying and a 17-race programme will entertain everyone over the weekend of the 10th & 11th of August. The unique nature of the Knockhill track promotes the closest racing of the season with cars often airborne as they attack the famous Duffus Dip, Blackcircles Chicane and Clarks!
Local drivers showcasing their talent in the main BTCC class and throughout the support classes, assures there is someone for everyone to cheer on over the two racedays.
Check out the latest news, videos and images on the lead up to the event via our social platforms and we hope to see you here for a fantastic bike racing extravaganza! And remember to pre-order your programme which is done during the ticket purchasing process.
Please note that there are a limited number of disabled parking spaces and Blue Badge holders are required to pre-apply for a car pass. Requests can be emailed to email@example.com with a photo of the back and the front of the Blue Badge, along with the ticket/season pass booking reference.
Here’s how the weekend pans out - Action starts early on Saturday 10th August with warm up sessions for all classes before the fast and furious BTCC qualifying session which will feature a new "Indy" style format for 2024. The grid will be split into two groups for 10 minute sessions, with the fastest six from each going to a ten minute "Top 12" session from which the top six go into a final "Quick Six" ten minute session. This action packed day continues with all the support championships racing, making Saturday a must-visit day too.
On Sunday 11th August, it's another action-packed day for you as it features exhilarating hard-charging support class racing and three feature races for the Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship. Come for the weekend or just come for the main event day, the choice is yours but what you are in for is the best of British motorsport showcasing their skills at Knockhill over the two days.
• 2-days of non-stop action
• 17-race schedule with three BTCC races over 72 laps!
• BTCC Qualifying on Saturday with a new "Indy" style "Quick Six" qualifying
• The best support racing Championships in the UK over both days
• Top professional racing drivers and teams in action
• Camping - Thursday to Monday
• Trade Stands, Team Merchandise featuring a special display by the Jim Clark Trust
• Two giant screens to follow all the action (Sunday only)
• All spectator parking on-site
• Kwik-Fit British Touring Car Championship
• ROKit F4 British Championship
• Porsche Carerra Cup GB
• The Vertu Motors Mini Challenge
• Elite Cup National Legends Championship
• Knockhill Raceday Hospitality
• Special Knockhill 50th anniversary features and displays
• Bumper Knockhill 50th anniversary programme for sale
• Former BTCC and Scottish racing stars will be present at the event
• Jim Clark Trust celebrating the 60th anniversary of winning the BTCC
Please remember that Knockhill is an outdoor venue and you should dress appropriately for that. There can be changeable weather conditions therefore extra clothing and sensible footwear is advised, with trainer type shoes or walking boots preferred (no leather soles or high heels please).
Being on a hillside, the spectator bankings and some pathways are steep, so please take extra care when moving around the site. As we are a motorsport venue, no dogs are allowed on site apart from Guide Dogs.
Additional clothing, hats, gloves and sun cream can be purchased from the Circuit Office should you require. We look forward to seeing you at Knockhill and very much hope you enjoy your visit.
We've a jam-packed season ahead, here are some other events you might be interested in attending.