Essential Information for your visit to Knockhill Racing Circuit
Tickets for events being held at Knockhill are available via the Knockhill website www.knockhill.com
Knockhill Racing Circuit administers dispatches and manages all ticket requests for the event. Tickets can be booked well in advance of the event or can be purchased over the phone (01383 723337). We also provide a number of value-for-money Season Pass options which offer fans greater flexibility with regards to attending multiple events to Knockhill each year. Passes are also fully transferrable, so other members of your family can use your Season Pass when you’re not attending.
All parking is on site, you can drive all around the outside of the circuit to view from your preferred area (at certain major events this option is not available).
We suggest being prepared for all weather, you can find the latest Met Office forecast here - link: https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/. Please wear sturdy footwear and no leather soled shoes. It is hilly here and the weather can be changeable, so please wear appropriate outdoor clothing and footwear.
Due to CAA safety regulations the flying and use of drones are strictly forbidden at Knockhill Racing Circuit.
• Knockhill FM broadcasts on 87.7FM and will be on-air all weekend.
• No Pets or animals will be allowed entry to the venue (unless its a Blind Dog), please ensure you leave them at home and not in the car.
• The Circuit Office will be open until 5pm if you need any help or assistance, you can pop in or call on 01383 723337.
• Official Knockhill merchandise is available at the Circuit Office.
• At major events, mobile food outlets are located throughout the venue, otherwise our onsite restaurants, Paddock Cafe & Bar and Kinnaird's Bistro are usually open at all events.
• Karting - pre-booking is advised as "arrive and drive" is not always available.
That's all for now, but if you do require additional information, please call the Circuit Office on 01383 723337.